Wednesday, May 17, 2006

WHAT is UP?!

I was just summoned to jury duty AGAIN!

AGAIN!!!

I haven't even been rescheduled for the local municipal court that called me to duty in April when I had state tests and couldn't go! And now the county "big court" has called me for the 4th time!

That's right....if you're counting, that makes 6 [SIX] summons (summonses?) since February 28, 2004. That would be 6 times in just a little over 3 years. I am officially certain that there is a plot against me.

I've never gotten a ticket of any kind in this state. I have served their stinkin' school system diligently for four years. What have I done?? I know so many people who have never been called!

Waaaahhhhhh! Go ahead. Call me a whiner. I don't care. I'm over civic duty. I don't wanna go. Totally over it.

No comments: