Sunday, July 31, 2011

Oh. Em. Gee.

Y'all, I've up and done it. After months of hemming and hawing about whether or not I think it would work, I've gone and started a wee little business like thing. A service, if you will. One which creates menus for people based on the local sales at Publix and writes a grocery list for them containing the best deals worth their time for breakfasts and lunches too.

Oh. my.

It's a lot of work to write the menus and make all the lists, but I really don't mind doing it if it will work. I've always wanted something I can do from home and if this was to work? It could be it! It could, it really could! It probably won't work. Sigh.

OH, MY.

I've been spending a lot of my computer time setting up a blogsite. And Facebook. And Twitter. There's just so many places to put things these days! Deep breaths. Assume meditative stance.

If you would like to take a gander at my little project, it's over here: Common Cents Meals. Just hanging out over there, all new and fresh. Tell me what you think? I'll be over here, throwing up in my mouth.

No comments: