Thursday, June 02, 2011

Fine Quality Viewing, Right Here

Photo request by Laura B.

Okay, it was hard to narrow it down to which section of my queue looked the least embarrassing. I should be ashamed that I have 79 episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse recorded. I know I really should. I should! I'm not. I should also probably be embarrassed about my allegiance to Gossip Girl (Again, not.) or the fact that I'm 16 episodes behind on The Office.



I think what I'm most embarrassed about is that there are only 31 hours and 24 minutes of time left available on my DVR and I have 150 hours. Well, that was enlightening for all, wasn't it?

Since we've launched a TV discussion, I'll go ahead and state for the record that I love Glee, Modern Family, and -YES - America's Next Top Model. There, I said it. It's a guilty pleasure. But you know what I'm waiting for, don't you? I am yearning, YEARNING! for Big Brother to start in July. I just can't get enough of that show. I am super pumped already.

I'm actually quite behind on my TV viewing as I've been doing a good deal of reading lately, trying to stay on top of my 50 books a year goal. I'm right on target; just finished my 20th book at the end of May. (A really good one, by the way. It was called Bound South. I also finished Saving CeeCee Honeycutt from someone's recommendation on here, thanks! It was good too.) If you have any more book suggestions for me, leave them here! Do you like how I ended my TV post with a paragraph about books? I call that talking nerdy.

No comments: