Sunday, February 07, 2010

Hey, um....

So Haloscan, which I've used for my comments for several years, is apparently cracking all the pieces or something. I upgraded to this Echo thingamabobber, and I SWEAR (girlfiend, I swear!) I'm not being a comment whore, I am just trying to figure out how this new system works and want to try it out.

Here, I'll give you a topic.

People who post that they are having parties or gatherings on Facebook with the intent to show others that they are not included are:

a) Immature
b) Lacking something better to do
c) Mean and hateful
d) Freakshows

Discuss. Twalk amongst yourselves. I can provide further details if you are curious. I blogged about this a few weeks ago and some people asked for examples. So, here you are. Help me figure out how this thing works. Thanks!

No comments: