Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Cous Cous

First day of preschool today! Piglet had a pretty good day. Wet his pants once, but that's not too bad for a new place. He was very excited about his classroom having a "Piglet sized potty and sink that really work!" It's the small things, right? Also, he told me all about this new TV show they let them watch at the end of the day while they waited for pick up called "Cous Cous". He loves to eat cous cous, and say the word, but I was relatively sure that there was not children's programming with that name. It took me a while to figure out that he had watched Blue's Clues. Tee hee. He's a funny lad, that Piglet.

Pigpen wasn't sure quite what to do with himself without Piglet around. I hope he liked the extra attention. It's awfully quiet around the house without Piglet. I'm just excited to have time to do things I should have been doing all along. Today I went to Kroger with only Pigpen....a chore that went much faster without having to pull Piglet off of Pigpen every minute or two. I took a shower alone (!!), did two loads of laundry, ironed seven shirts, ran and emptied the dishwasher, dusted the house, and swept the floors. I'm a domestic machine, I tell you! Tomorrow: bathrooms! Watch out, the excitement might jump off this screen and bite you.

That's about all the news I can rustle up tonight. Perhaps in a day or two when I get caught up on housecleaning, I'll having something deep and meaningful to write about.

Okay, that was a joke. But maybe I'll have a good poop story for you.

No comments: