Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Must See TV

I'm sitting here watching I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here. Don't judge me. This is further evidence that I have no brain cells left. I think it should be called D-list Celebrity Survivor, but not really Survivor. See? No brain cells.

Not quite sure why I'm blogging because I can't even remember what I did today. That's probably not a good sign. The weird muscle aches are getting better, so I must be in recovery. I took both boys to the pool by myself two days in a row.....this is one of the most tiring of all activities. Reminds me of why I don't need a gym.

Steps:
1. Take clothes off of boys. Leave diapers on.
2. SPF 50 all over both. Spray Pigpen's half-bald head.
3. Run to strip off own clothes, change into pool wear.
4. Stuff towels, food, drinks, spare diapers, and bonus SPF into bag.
5. Get Piglet's vest, Pigpen's float, and random pool noodle.
6. Trade diapers for swim diapers (if you don't have kids this is a last minute item because they do not absorb urine.) and put on trunks.
7. Race for car, speed to pool, remove children before anyone can pee on a car seat.

And that's just the getting there. I'm too tired to go into what it takes to keep everyone from drowning and then to get everyone back in the car and home again. And into regular diapers and clothes. And then fix dinner.

Whew. I'm beat just thinking about it. I'd better run....looks like one of the Baldwin brothers is about to baptize Spencer Pratt. This is must see TV, people.

No comments: