Friday, May 09, 2008

Pant, pant, pant.

I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. We had two showings yesterday. It's really really hard to actually exit a house, leaving it clean and with the appropriate doors opened and lights on, etc. while dragging/carrying around a 25 pound tornado at each turn.

Then it's hard to find a place to be for an hour, come home, squeeze in a nap, and wake Piglet up to do it all over again in an hour. We had another today, and there's one more in an hour. Piglet is not yet asleep, but will have to be dragged out of bed in about 50 minutes so we can skedaddle. He best hurry up and doze if he's going to get a nap today.

Also? While I was showering, he learned how to turn doorknobs and get them open. I was really hoping we had another few months on that.

Oh, and? Gus cornered a snake in the backyard this morning, so I got to haul beagle off of snake today as well. It's been a lively 7 hours.

No comments: