Sunday, May 13, 2007

Newbie

Make sure you check out my cute little meez character over there!
<-----
I saw one on my buddy AMP's blog and had what was probably way too much fun making one for myself. Speaking of my buddy AMP, be sure to welcome her to blog world. She's a former 4th grade teacher like myself who came to her senses and found a better way of life. You'll enjoy her funny writing and seamless sarcasm, so go check her out!

I recommend her highly. Together we survived a dorm fire, our first years of teaching, many silly boy problems, and several years of living together. Her best and most frequently given advice was to drink a beer for a stomachache. How could you go wrong? Tell her I sent you. :o)

I'll be eagerly awaiting your comments regarding the cuteness that is my meez chick.

No comments: