Thursday, February 08, 2007

Tee Hee...

You might recall the issues I've had with American Airlines. Like how they were mean to me last summer and gave me a $100 voucher to apologize. Then they were mean to me when I went to use the voucher and screwed up the whole thing so it wouldn't work and I had to write them another letter. And they issued me another voucher for $150 after I sent a copy to the Department of Transportation. Well, apparently my second letter has just now made its way through the AA customer service rankings because I got this in my email today:

Dear Ms. Pigs:

Please accept our apology for the problems you've had with the transportation voucher that we mailed to you. That voucher has been blacklisted and I have issued you another voucher. Please look for the voucher to arrive in the mail shortly.

We thank you for traveling with us and look forward to welcoming you on board your next flight.

Sincerely,
Customer Relations
American Airlines

Tee hee. Looks like they messed up and are sending me an extra voucher. Their bad!

No comments: