Monday, May 02, 2011

Just Two Things.

1. Pigpen is obsessed with The Three Little Pigs. No joking. As of today, he has learned to make pig snorts. I am physically incapable of not laughing at him doing pig snorts, and he knows it. It's really putting a crimp in my ability to discipline him. I will try to get a video up.

2. Speaking of crimping....on Saturday night I had an 80s skating party for my 35th birthday. I'm not going to lie; it was pretty awesome. And so was my outfit:


Am I smokin' hot or what? You should have seen the looks the teenagers were giving us. The night went well until I busted a move right onto my tailbone, saving myself with my hands....now incredibly sore. Other than that it was a super fun night. Eddie was shocked to hear that I was celebrating a birthday. I'm pretty sure this is the first since my 21st? Oh my. 

That's all I've got right now. Pig snorts and jelly bracelets. Work with me.

No comments: