Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One minute per year of age.

This is the point when my husband (with complete sincerity) says, "I have nothing to wear. Can you go to the dry cleaners tomorrow?"


I'm sorry, seriously? There's like twenty shirts hanging there. and most of them are white, blue, or white AND blue. He looks exactly the same every single day. It drives me almost as crazy as when he says his hair isn't doing right. It's half an inch long and has looked identically the same every day for the last, oh...eight years. It must be very subtle, these problems.

In other news, probably becoming repetitive, I found out that elves like to do what they see kids doing. So, here's Simon in Time Out. So, I don't really need to tell you about the last two cold, rain-filled days we've had, do I?

I haven't heard appropriate commentary regarding Simon or his photos, so you're stuck with them until you say otherwise. Off to sort out all the stuff I've bought the boys for Christmas this year.

5 comments:

Mommyprof said...

When I was a kid, it was a mouse ornament, and it would move after I had done something good like put stuff away without asking. If I did something bad, it would go put itself back on the tree. But it didn't have to be posing...

shannon said...

we have an elf too... currently he's riding the top of a large TREE as a bull.

a99ie said...

Since when do you buy your kids gifts? I thought you had this mysterious assortment of toys in your basement that you choose from. I'm having the opposite problem...the kids aren't asking for much of anything this year. Thinking about getting them a pet hamster. Talk me out of it.

Anonymous said...

Well, I've been buying over the past year. So I have to go through the gift closet and remind myself what I've bought them. Do not buy your kids a hamster. Repeat, do not buy the hamster.

Pigs said...

<span>Well, I've been buying over the past year. So I have to go through the gift closet and remind myself what I've bought them. Do not buy your kids a hamster. Repeat, do not buy the hamster.</span>