- Stomach bugs always begin at night, usually after parents have fallen asleep.
- Guacamole looks about the same coming out as it did going in. True story.
- Two year olds should not be allowed to consume an entire plate of guacamole, no matter how excited the mom might be that her kid is eating something green.
- Beagles have no sense of time. When you go into their [laundry] room to do 3am laundry, they are certain it's breakfast time and may run around the house like wild, manic, starving creatures.
- Vomited guacamole does, in fact, wash out of duvet covers.
- Duvet covers seem like a good idea until you have to wash and iron them.
- Two year olds are spunky, chipper, and fancy free in the morning when aforementioned parent is trying to reclaim her 3 lost hours of sleep. Apprently, vomit does not affect toddler mood.
- Final fact: There will not be pictures attached to this post. You're welcome.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Great Green Globs of Greasy Grimy Guacamole