Friday, November 05, 2010

Come on. Everyone's doing it.

Today is Mega Swagbucks Day at Swagbucks.com! (Okay, every Friday is, but cool, right?)  Search like you always do on Google or whatever, and you can win da big moneys starting at 20 Swag Bucks and up. Have you seriously not signed up yet? Even after all my pushiness? SIGH.  Join here, please. (you get 30 swagbucks when you sign up) Remember the best part is you can get a $5 Amazon.com gift card with only 450 Swagbucks. Hello, Christmas??? (No offense to friends and family, but yes, your gifts are quite possibly being purchased with Swagbucks this year.)

That is all.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I'm really digging SwagBucks - especially since I got my Kindle.   ;)

Aims said...

I've been doing this, but they are pretty stingy with me. It is going to take a year for me to get enough for 1 gift card. Sigh. Glad to know about Fridays. I will be dreaming up things to search now just so I can gather up some swag.