Sunday, January 17, 2010

Not for the weak.

Still here. The puking has doubled. Pigpen got it Wednesday night, Piglet Thursday night, me Friday night and Mr. Pigs at 4am today. This is possibly the nastiest stomach flu I've seen. We thought the kids were better, but Pigpen relapsed last night with a double puke and Piglet relapsed this morning with a double diarrhea and a puke. Mr. Pigs is down and out, so that means I'm up. I haven't eaten more than a cracker here and there since Friday night because I'm scared of the relapse. I went to the grocery store today and stocked up on Gatorade, saltines, Jello, Pedialyte, and something called Culturelle recommended by a friend. So....I promise to be back eventually, but it's going to take keeping some food down for me to have the brain cells to write something.

No comments: