Monday, August 24, 2009

Ridin' Along in My Automobile.

Hello friends. Pals. Internet buddies? Buds. What's hanging? Just lately I've been feeling some bloggity blog urges. Also, just this week, two people have asked me where the blog went, so....voila! Here I am!

Some updates on the summer:

1. Piglet and Pigpen keep me really, really crazyinsanemaniac busy.

2. I am a sucker for Facebook in my down time and I fear that Facebook killed the Blogstar.

3. The problem with Facebook is the limited space in which to write. This is where I miss ye olde blog.

4. We went to the beach for a week in July....this was most interesting with two on the move creatures. Perhaps more on that later.

5. I just returned from a trip home to the 'rents for a week with both boys by myself. I got to go visit Eddie (overnight! squeee!) (thanks, mom!) and go to Raleigh for a day and see some new babies!

6. Um....I'm back home.

That's the gist of all of the updating. Another complicating factor this summer has been our addition of a screened porch on the back of our house. These Georgia mosquitoes were about to get the best of me. It wound up being about a seven week project during which Pigpen learned to nap through almost any piece of construction equipment. But! Now it's done and I have my own little outdoor paradise. With plugs, so perhaps I can blog?

Maybe I need some motivation to blog. Like, an M&M like Piglet gets when he pees in the potty. That's another update I need to do, I suppose. We are officially peeing in the potty, but not pooping. Word on the street is that's normal. Fingers crossed. Preschool starts in two weeks, and I have high hopes for peer pressure to help.

Oh, check this - I live in Georgia now. Yep, I just woke up one day and realized that I had moved. Strangest thing, but I don't remember last summer. I think I'll go read my blog from last year and see what that was all about.

Perhaps it's time for a picture post? I haven't done one in two years and it might give me some topics to get the ball rolling. If you have suggestions, please leave them in the comments. Otherwise, I'll just sit here and wallow in my loneliness.

If you don't remember what I'm talking about, click here for a refresher.

No comments: