Friday, February 13, 2009

Say it with me: Faaaaah-REEE!

I'm starting to think that perhaps my freebie habit is getting a little out of control. It started with the couponing and the Grocery Game (though it is really my duty to mention here that I went to the Publix this afternoon and with my crafty couponing brought home $61 of stuff that I paid $7.53 for. Including tax.) Then I somehow drifted into the world of getting free stuff sent to my house all the time which is super fun when you're stuck in the house, well...all the time.

But the magazines? They are completely out of control. I am currently paying for one magazine: Us Weekly, clearly a necessity. But the rest? I'm going to try to list them all.

Parents

Cosmopolitan

Tennis

Forbes

Garden and Gun (tee hee hee)

Martha Stewart Living

Smithsonian

Woman's Day

Self

Shape

Prevention

Babytalk

More

Maxim

Wondertime

Family Circle

TV Guide

CBS Watch

Bazaar

I mean, is it out of control? I really think it might be. I think I probably even missed a few. These are all 1-2 year subscriptions that were free. And Lord knows, I can't turn down free stuff. Do I need therapy? I may. But I like free stuff. I mean, y'all all wanted my Ferreros the other day. I mean, did I mention the $7.53? The cashier looked at me like I was some kind of thieving freakshow. I smiled and pushed my cart 'o goods to the car. Suckers!

No comments: