Thursday, December 20, 2007

Think! Think! Thanks!

I don't care if you have kids or not, I am seeking creative minds. I am in need (today) of a list of activities to engage a 15 month old on a plane sitting in my lap for 2.5 hours. That would be tomorrow. There will be no sleeping during this time unless something very strange happens.

Example: My Very Clever Friend Shea told me to take an old wallet and fill it with used up gift cards, old Blockbuster cards, etc. and let them take it apart on the plane. Piglet will thoroughly enjoy this. Check. Food is a given. I will be armed with Cheerios and the like. I also have a couple of new toys and books, a couple of his favorite toys that have been in hiding all week so they'll be fresh and new, and some stickers, crayons, and paper.

Wrack your brain! Help meeeeee! Don't make me be that lady with the bad kid!

No comments: