Sunday, June 10, 2007

Horror

Ew! Ew! Ew! Piglet goes through new habits about every week as he learns new things and has to try them out over and over and over again. And over again. I was fine when he thought sucking air in and out of his new teeth was the cool thing to do. It didn't bother me a bit when he learned how to blow snot out of his nose and went around snorting like the little Piglet that he is.

But this week? Yesterday? He's started grinding his four little front teeth together. Scritch screch, scritch screch.....YAGH!!! I can't handle it! It's worse than fingernails on a blackboard! Worse than teeth in a towel! Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!! My teeth ache to their very roots just thinking about the sound that his teeth make against each other over and over and over again. Shudder. Full body, down to the deep roots of my front teeth shudder.

I'm paralyzed with horror.

No comments: