Thursday, November 30, 2006

I Issue You a Challenge...

Turns out I do not have gallstones. This is good news and bad news. The good news is, I don't have gallstones. The bad news is I still have a stomachache during my colicky hours. Because of Piglet and his weenie stomach, I have had to eliminate dairy (this includes my two favorites, cheese and sour cream), citrus, tomatoes, beans, cabbage, broccoli, spinach, asparagus, onions, garlic, and apples.

Because of my own stomach problems, I've had to eliminate high fat items because they seem to make it worse. I would love for you to give me ideas of things to eat. Thus far, I am subsisting on the following:

*cereal and soy milk (thank you to whomever it was who suggested vanilla soy for cereal way back when....it's really good!)
*chicken noodle soup
*toast and jelly
*frozen pretzels with mustard
*rice and [insert plain baked meat here]
*hamburgers with ketchup and mustard
*corn and carrots
*rice krispie treats and pop tarts
*waffles/pancakes
*scrambled eggs

I'm pretty tired of all the things listed above because I've been eating them for about a month now. I used to have a peanut butter option, but now it hurts my colic. So put on those thinking caps and hook me up, dear readers! I will entertain any suggestions. I really miss flavor. And cheese. Did I mention I can't eat cheese? It's killing me softly.

No comments: