Friday, June 09, 2006

Thoughts for the Day

Since Katie and Eddie are nagging me to post, here are some of my thoughts which I may elaborate on later:

1. When faced with the choice of posting or pooling, I choose pooling. I am far busier in the summer than the school year, somehow.
2. There are some people out there who don't know how to move over so you can merge. These people should suffer dark consequences in the afterlife.
3. Small children should not be given clown horns to blow to "keep them busy" in Target while mommy shops for clothes. Some hormonal pregnant ex-teacher might hit them.
4. Maternity clothes are hideous. Whoever invented The Panel should have to wear it for the rest of their life.
5. Maternity bathing suits are worse. Why, WHY, why would you put bright, large patterns overtop a bulging bulbous belly? Why?

Now I'm off to inflate my rafts for the pool. We've been over 100 all week, so raft-time is nigh.

Oh -

6. I think chocolate chip cookies should count as a food group. Do you think dairy, protein, vegetable, fruit, or grain?

No comments: