Sunday, November 20, 2005

Spark.

After knowing someone for over seven years, you'd think you would know just about everything about someone. You can imagine my surprise last night when I learned by demonstration that my husband can make flatulent noises with his knee pit! Who knew? This marriage just gets a little more special each day.

Now how much do you know about me? I have updated the old Singing Pig quiz with a New and Improved Version. Are you up for the challenge? You will have to report your score here. Make up a fake email if you wish, but do try to pass. Ready? GO!

Oh, and hey. I just wanted to share that I am supposed to be working diligently on my Big, Long List of Things to Do Over My Week Off (Oh, yeah, baby!!! I'm on break for a week!), but I am letting myself get distracted by this post. I am so compulsive about lists and my need to feel productive that I will add things to my list that I have already done just so I can cross them off.

Now GO!

No comments: