Friday, July 15, 2005

You see, a virus is what we doctors call "very, very small". So small, it could not possibly have made off with the whole leg.

Tomorrow's the Harry Potter book....nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah! I am very excited for the next Harry Potter to come out. I have 11 books awaiting my read on the nightstand and that one pesky gifted students book I'm supposed to read before summer's over, but gosh darn it! I'm reading Harry Potter first! So there. If anyone needs me tomorrow, I'll be lounging with my book. Until it's finished. Woo!

What else? Today was pretty uneventful. The highlights were watching two crazy people reading off ISBN numbers into a headset at a local library book sale, repeating a Sonic order all the way through 4 times for the poor new confused employee, chasing my friend's 5 pound chihuahua down the street 3 blocks and it prissed along down the sidewalk trying to escape me, and watching a newborn make faces while she pooped. Good times. Oh, and I had some satisfying eBay sales today. Woo again!

That's all I got. Low news day.

No comments: