Sunday, July 31, 2005

What If?

The following are some conversation starters that I picked up from a friend recently. We've found that they lead to delicious conversation and lots of laughs. Some folks in Jamaica thought us a bit peculiar when we started a group dinner in this fashion, but I'm certain that they would now admit that our chat offered a great deal of flavor. I will share what I think are the correct answers after you've had a chance to ponder them a bit.

1. If you found yourself in a situation in which you had to dispose of a body, what is your plan?

2. If you could only eat one type of meat (chicken, pork, beef, fish) for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why?

3. If someone broke into your home and you did not have a gun, what would be your method of defense?

4. If you found yourself to be homeless, where would you go at night and how would you survive?

Choose your favorites and tell me the goods! I like to hear the new ideas. Off you go!

No comments: