Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Very Formal Interview with Piglet, aged 4 years, 5 months

How old are you? 4

When were you born? In Texas
Where did you come from? Georgia
What is your dad's name? Daddy
What does your dad do? He works
What is your mom's name? Mommy
What does your mom do? She types. And gets dinner ready. And sometimes take a shower.
What do you do at school? I have recess and go to the ballroom and work on papers and play.
What are you scared of? Nothing.
What is your favorite thing? Going outside at school.
What is your favorite color? Purple and pink.
What is your favorite food? Pizza and french fries and chicken nuggets.
What foods do you not like? I don't like carrots. Well, actually, I don't like broccoli. And I don't like enchiladas. I just like tortillas and salsa.

Where is your favorite place to eat? Restaurant. Chepe's!

What is your favorite animal? Frog

What does Daddy say to you? I don't know. He says I love you.
What does Mommy say to you? I love you. Nothing else.
Who is your best friend? Lily and Jacob

What is your favorite movie? Lightning McQueen

What is your favorite toy?  Froggy

What is your favorite thing to do? Read books.

What is your favorite book? Annie and Jack (Magic Tree House)
What do you want to be when you grow up? A construction worker. I want to build houses.

Where do you want to live when you grow up? With you.

Are you going to get married? No

Are you going to have any kids? No, cause I'm a construction worker!

How many? no kids

Boys or girls? I don't have kids!

Who will clean the house? Me, cause I'm construction worker!

Who will take out the garbage? Me!

Where is your favorite place to go? To Publix. To get a cookie.
What's something you think kids should be allowed to do? Get dirty.

What's something you don't like? Banana bread.

No comments: