Wednesday, September 01, 2010

A Very Formal Interview with Piglet, aged 3 years, 11 months

How old are you? 3

When were you born? In Texas

Where did you come from? Texas


What is your dad's name? Michael

What does your dad do? He works with tools


What is your mom's name? Pigs


What does your mom do? She types on the computer and stays home when daddy plays golf.

What do you do at school? Play with toys and make pictures

What is your favorite color? Pink and purple, not red.

What is your favorite food? Tacos.


What foods do you not like? Sandwiches, hamburgers and hotdogs


Where is your favorite place to eat? Chepe's

What is your favorite animal? Monkey


What does Daddy say to you? You can help me work with tools.


What does Mommy say to you? I love you.

Who is your best friend? Tornado. (stuffed dog.)


What is your favorite movie? Nemo


What is your favorite toy? My toy saw, but I don't know where it is.


What is your favorite thing to do? Go outside.


What is your favorite book? The Magic Tree House dinosaur one.


What do you want to be when you grow up? A garbage man.

Where do you want to live when you grow up? Here. In our house. Because I'll get to work with a drill and daddy's old saw. And I'll get to exercise with you and daddy when I'm big.

Are you going to get married? No


Are you going to have any kids? No, I'm not going to get married!


How many? 1


Boys or girls? Boys. I want a lot of boys.


Who will clean the house? I will.


Who will take out the garbage? I will.


Where is your favorite place to go? I'll take my kids to Chepe's for tacos.

No comments: