Friday, December 18, 2009

As is

Oh, the rain. I cannot express how much I loathe this rain. I don't think I'm being dramatic when I say that it's been raining since August. Pretty much every to every other day, rain. I imagine it's what it like to live in Seattle, except in Seattle there would be more of an expectation for that. What really, really makes it painful is that it's snowing big, beautiful, fluffy snowflakes all over North Carolina, which wouldn't be a big deal except for the dreaded Facebook status updates. My 35 degrees, rain, and flood warning really doesn't match up. I'm freezing.

This would be the perfect day to stay inside, nestle down with a movie and take a big nap. HA HA HA HA! This day, of course, is for people without children. I'm angry at those people too.

I had a point. What was my point? Blast. I've lost my point. Oh! The rain, and the fact that I had to go out in it. Pigpen had his 18 month check up this morning. In the rain. Did I mention the rain?


*******

Well, someone must have interrupted me, as this one was never finished. Will post as is, since it's an accurate representation of my brain.

No comments: