Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I guess I'll take her word for it...

Well, well, well. It looks like the Pigs family will continue to be testosterone dominant, as we found out today that the yet-unnamed baby (though I liked the tenderloin suggestion a few weeks ago) is a....



It's a boy!


I mean, clearly, it's a boy. These pictures are about as clear as mud. The sonographer squeals, "Ooh! I see it!" I turn and squint and blink and see nothing. She draws the cute little arrow you see above and oohs and ahhs at the cuteness that it this alleged penis. I quickly give up and take her word for it, just glad that in the middle of moving across the country I will not have to purchase new clothes and bedding. Woo! Piglet will have a buddy. In a couple of years, I have faith that they will amuse one another (and Gus) and leave me to watch them play.


Gus, by the way, is blissfully unaware of any impending changes. We're going to give him 5 weeks to get used to baby #2, then BAM! move him to Georgia. If we think he's neurotic now, just wait until we try to rock his world at the ripe old age of 7. Should be interesting!

No comments: