Monday, August 27, 2007

Woof?

Eddie was questioning Amber and Jameka asking God for help in the all-important Big Brother game. While this has troubled me too, (as well as Amber praying and saying, "God bless you", but that's another story*) I was much more distracted by last night's extended discussion about Amber's future modeling career. If I'm not mistaken, there was mention made by Amber of her "pretty body" and her "good face" and her "bubbly personality". Um, have I been watching the same show? Because....I'm a little confused. She looks like a bulldog. And she cries every 2.5 minutes between rounds of telling God to bless himself. Which magazine do you think she's aiming for in this alleged modeling career?

*Update: If anyone does not watch this compelling program, here was Amber's prayer yesterday:
"Hey God, it's me. I don't want you to think that I'm doubting you or I'm mad at you, 'cause I'm not. Because I love you, God, and...and...God bless you. Help me be strong!"

No comments: