Monday, June 18, 2007

Photojournalism

Well, we have departed rural SC, much to my chagrin....snicker. Just to round out the trip, I feel it necessary to illustrate the experience with a photo of my child on a tractor. That's right, my 8 month old driving a tractor. If I'd stayed there another day, I might have joined the natives and put some sweet tea in his bottle. Good thing I got out when I did:


Driving the Tractor


Now? I'm at the beach! Ah, sweet heaven. As I blog, I gaze out the window to my right at this:

Ahhhh...

Or to my left at this:

Marsh

Last night's sunset was lovely too...

Sunset


I type and listen to the sounds of the surf....the gentle squawks of seagulls...ahhhhh. It was worth three days in Podunk, South Carolina.

Now? I'm off to enjoy the beach. TTFN!

No comments: