Thursday, June 28, 2007

Garbage

Summer TV is such garbage. I'm actually excited that I have about ten episodes of Days of Our Lives on my DVR from my vacation to watch. I tried, really tried, to watch So You Think You Can Dance, but I just don't care. I am much more interested in The Simple Life, which is shameful. I watched some of America's Got Talent while at the beach, but it's hard to get on board with a show searching for American talent as judged by two British people and a German hero.

That leaves Discovery Health, the channel that I can't seem to get enough of. Impressively large people, freakishly tall folks, crazy people with litters of children to take care of....I like it all but the surgeries, which skeeve me out. My mom finds them fascinating, but they make whatever part of the body is being operated on hurt on me.

So there I am. Left with blogging to entertain me. And reading, of course. I finished my reread of Harry Potter 6! Now I'm ready for the finale.

[end rambling post]

No comments: