Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Possible Insanity Approacheth.

I just bent a long, very strong thumbnail all the way back and it got stuck and bled. I tell you because I have no one else to tell. Everyone I know is at work and probably doesn't want to hear about my sad thumbnail, my achy back, or my frequent urination. I doubt people want to know about the dishwasher door raking down the front of my shin or the glass shower door making the "going-oing-oing" noise when I bashed into it with my shoulder either.

There is a strong possibility that I am going insane. There is a series of numbers written on the desk pad in front of me that I cannot decipher: 1, 9, 13, 16, 18. It's not a pattern that I can figure out, it doesn't relate to anything I know, and worse than that? I'm pretty sure it's in my handwriting.

Final thought: I believe the makers of the baby products have some sort of alliance with the battery people. Can someone give me a good reason that things like baby swings can't plug into the wall? There is only one out there that does and I don't like it. What's a person to do?! I'm investing in rechargeables, but still. I remain annoyed.

Thank you for listening, dear internet.

No comments: