Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tuesday Again.

Ah. I'm back. I went home to NC over the weekend for two baby showers and I think they may have worn me plumb out. I slept and slept and slept last night (well, between pees) and I am still tired!
Baby showers are glorious things. People are so nice and so generous. I hate being the center of attention and opening gifts, but I suspect it's all worth it. Now the husband has all kinds of fun things to assemble and the Piglet is going to be clad for life. I've never seen so many cute clothes! I'll share a few favorites (click to read the words):

Favorites



So Cute!


On the way home I had delightful experiences with both American Airlines and the airport itself that I will have to share tomorrow after I compose my thoughts and draft my official complaint letter to them.

No comments: