Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I would like to state for the record...

This post has been revised in hopes of making it more viewable....please let me know if you were having issues before and you can see it now!

...that Pigs is knocked up! [Note: Pigs' mom has requested that I stop using this phrase, also for the record. She also does not condone my talk of all things poop. Again, record.]

Aren't you excited for my students who get to deal with my mood swings and general lack of patience? Oh, wait.....that has little to do with the current situation.

So what do you think about that? A piglet in October!

1 comment:

GJC said...

Wait...huh?
You're preggers?
Well CONGRATULATIONS!

Wonder what Mr. Owens is gonna say when he hears THAT. Or any of your other little darlings, for that matter. There should be some priceless quotes coming soon... :)