Saturday, September 17, 2005

7 Things

This little meme brought to you by Leesepea...

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1) Own a beach house and retire there
2) Write a book
3) Quit teaching and get a job where I can help teachers
4) Go to Europe
5) Learn how to water ski
6) Have 2.4 kids
7) Move back to the east coast!

7 things I can do:

1) Cook
2) Listen and do something else well at the same time
3) Win a Dutch Oven Contest
4) French pedicure toenails
5) Walk on stilts
6) Raise one eyebrow
7) Double jump rope (not double dutch)

7 things I cannot do:

1) Sing. Can't sing to save my life. But I really enjoy it.
2) Do a cartwheel.
3) Run a mile without gasping for breath.
4) See anything beyond five inches from the tip of my nose without my glasses on.
5) Fall asleep quickly.
6) Give up reality/trashy TV.
7) Mow.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex/another person:

1) A great sense of humor
2) Full head of hair
3) Eye crinkles
4) Not so much chest hair
5) Toned muscles, but not the Incredible Hulk
6) Man hands
7) Good teeth

7 things that I say most often:

1) Yeah! No.
2) Squirrelly (even my class has pointed this out)
3) Riiiiiiight...
4) Or! (response to an unrealistic request, such as "Why don't you teach all the kids tomorrow?")
5) I gotta poop. (I'm proud of my regularity and I share often.)
6) It's always Tuesday.
7) Gus, no!

7 celebrity crushes:

1) Adam Brody
2) James Denton
3) George Clooney
4) Chris O'Donnell
5) Benjamin McKenzie
6) Matthew McConaughey
7) Topher Grace

7 people I want to do this:

1) CousinEddie
2) KatieBug
3) NYC Katie
4) Meredith
5) MommyProf
6) Christopher
7) PostHip Chick

No comments: