Thursday, April 28, 2005

20 More Days!

I'm off to a wedding this weekend! I'm leaving my 95 degree Texas world for a cold New York one. Still not quite sure how to dress, but sure will figure out in due time. I find it absurd that I could have need for a coat when it's going to be May on Sunday. Why would anyone live there? Sounds horrid. Dunno. Will find out.
Gus has been delivered to his daycare (the house where he ate the bunny a couple weeks ago), and hopefully he won't cause our friends any undue stress or repairs. I feel as though my child has gone off to camp. Our house is freakishly quiet. Eerie.
Must go pack. (I'm still not sure what clothes to put in the suitcase, but I need to go put something in there. I just know this is going to be one of those trips where I find myself with one pair of pants and no appropriate shirt to wear. And something useless, like a bathing suit.)
Only twenty days of school left. And it's not Tuesday! What more could I ask for?

No comments: