Friday, December 17, 2004

I'm finished!!

I did it! I made it! It's break! I only had three disturbing things happen today (which is pretty good for a last day before Christmas.)
1. A little girl's fake hair fell off her ponytail. A boy thought is was a rat and screamed. I fell off my chair from laughing so hard and got mascara all over my face from crying.
2. I spaced out during the winter party and ran my pen absentmindedly back and forth over my jeans, then realized that the cap was off and I had drawn all over myself.
3. At the conclusion of the winter party, a boy walked up to me as though he was going to hug me goodbye, but instead jabbed a finger into my chin zit and announced, "You have a zit on your chin! You should pop it!" and walked away.
Merry Christmas! I'm going to have a beer and take a nap.

No comments: